HVAC & Construction
Globally growing environmental awareness has instigated rise in strict regulation to improve air quality. This has increased the demand for air compressors in energy, oil & gas, food & beverage, and manufacturing application is predicted to drive oil free air compressors market over the coming years.
Swedish industrial company, Atlas Copco’s ZE & ZA (VSD) low pressure oil-free screw compressors is built for dusty and humid settings, requiring high- quality air source. It was developed to help optimize productions in floating cells, glass blowing, pneumatic conveying, and fermentation application. The ZE & ZA is designed to save energy costs can account to for nearly 40% of the plant’s total electricity costs.
The ZE & ZA has a minimized maintenance cost and downtime and costs owing to its innovative single stage screw compressor technology. It is built with a motor and compression element with Teflon rotor coating along with cooling jackets providing the highest air volume at the minimal energy consumption. The Teflon coating improves the efficiency, increases the longevity of life, and protects it against corrosion. High temperature resistance allows operating pressures reaching up to 58psig or 4 bar(e). The carbon steel rotors are coordinated with nickel alloyed gears.
Its high precision drive system minimizes noise, vibration, and transmission loss. The integrated variable speed drive (VSD) technology gives nearly 35% of extra energy conservation by automatically tuning the compressor flow to required amount. The screw compression has cooling jackets to improve efficiency and reliability to ensure rotor clearance. The shafts sealing eliminate the risk of leakage while reducing wear and tear and guaranteeing 100% oil free air.
The global oil free air compressor market can reach nearly USD 15.2 billion by 2025; according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Adoption of these compressors in the food & beverage applications, owing to the strict and mandatory health & safety requirements can propel market growth.
Atlas Copco, General Electric and Bauer Group, Gardner Denver, and Ingersoll Rand PLC are the key players of the oil free air compressor market. Players focus on product development, mergers & acquisitions, and technological advancements to impel market growth.
Increasing requirement for monitoring and controlling fluid dynamics of existing pipelines in industrial manufacturing, transportation, power and energy supply industries is expected to drive global pipeline safety market over the forecast period. Growing concerns regarding pipeline safety in chemical and power generation industries owing to strict government legislations regarding hydrocarbon leakages is anticipated to fuel market growth. Increasing number of man-made calamities such as terrorist attacks, chemical and gas leakage along with impact of natural calamities on pipelines has driven the necessity for pipeline safety. Governments across the world have framed various safety and recovery protocol plans to prevent, protect and recover safety issues regarding chemical leakages. These trends are expected to complement the global market growth.
Many industries are constantly associated with flammable fluids and hazardous materials storage. Improper handling and distribution of these materials endanger human life and adversely impact the environment. Stringent safety norms imposed by governmental agencies is expected to drive pipeline safety systems demand over the forecast period. Growing requirement for better distribution of water and power in urban as well as rural areas is expected to drive pipeline management systems demand. Increasing urbanization in Asian countries is expected to further strengthen the trend. Major oil & gas distribution utilities across the globe are taking up leakage detection systems as a protective measure. Growing demand for these systems is expected to further augment the global market growth.
Since online networking and industrial control systems implementation in many industries are prone to hacking and cyber-attacks. The major challenges faced by the market include integration & consulting, system design, service support and maintenance. Development of technologies such as acoustic leak detectors, laser scanning, smart pigging, and over & under surveillance is expected to provide opportunities to market participants.
The global cryogenic equipment market is expected to reach USD 25.05 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Stringent government initiatives and investments in emerging markets such as Brazil and India are expected to impel the product demand over the forecast period. Shale gas exploration has resulted in high natural gas production, thereby escalating demand in the oil & gas sector. Cryogenic equipment is widely used in LNG storage and transportation. LNG being an extremely low emission fuel is preferred by several regulatory bodies addressing environmental concerns, thereby driving the cryogenic equipment demand.
Rapid industrialization has led to widespread adoption of this equipment in the metallurgy industry. Development in metal design has resulted in the development of enhanced techniques for handling liquids and is expected to fuel market demand over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific cryogenic equipment market by end-use, 2012 – 2022 (USD Million)
View summary of “Cryogenic Equipment Market” @http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cryogenic-equipment-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Tanks accounted for over 55% of the overall revenue in 2014. The need to store gases for several critical industrial processes as against conventional cooling lubricants (CLFs) is anticipated to drive the product demand over forecast period.
- Storage segment contributed over 65% of the overall revenue and is projected to display substantial growth with a CAGR exceeding 8% from 2015 to 2022. It provides a consistent and accurate temperature for storage and is expected to play a vital role in driving demand.
- Growth in the power & energy segment can be primarily attributed to rapid industrialization and several government initiatives. The segment accounted for over 20% of the revenue in 2014.
- Asia Pacific emerged as a dominant region with market size over USD 4.0 billion in 2014. The quest for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) in Asia Pacific is expected to drive growth over the forecast period, making it the highest revenue generating region.
- North America cryogenic equipment market is anticipated to experience significant growth over the forecast period. The North American food & beverage industry has witnessed a substantial growth over the last few years; a trend anticipated to provide an impetus for future market growth.
- Key market participants include Cryo pure, Packo Industry, Cryofab, Shell-N-Tube, Cryodepot, and Taylor-Wharton International LLC. Industry participants strive to focus on innovation and technical knowledge while simultaneously trying to own several patents and trademarks along with R&D activities. Purveyors abide by regulations such as DOE 6430.1A, DOE 5481.1B, DOE 5700.6C, CGA Pamphlet P-1, CGA Pamphlet S-1.1, ASME, and ASME B31.3 to manufacture safe and functional equipment.
Request for free sample of “Cryogenic Equipment Market” @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cryogenic-equipment-market/request