Green Building Materials
Growth in the investments in oil & gas, petrochemicals, and construction end-use segments can drive the Environmental health and safety market
Environmental health and safety (EHS) are framework guidelines used to ensure the environmental safety for employees. Growth in the investments in oil & gas, petrochemicals, and construction end-use segments can drive the Environmental health and safety market.
EHS software is used as to maintain occupational health and productivity solution used to meet a health safety and company’s safety needs. They also help maintain occupational health, ergonomics, and industrial hygiene.
Canada-based company, Medagate, is an environmental health and safety software solutions company. In 2017, the company unveiled a new advanced dashboard to provide EHS professionals with superior user experience. It is an innovative addition that allows user keep an eye on their important EHS data in a centralized location. This software is primarily used by health & safety personnel to track trends, performance, problems, and identify risks with important metrics.
The dashboard gets real-time insight on key EHS management system performance due or over-due activities, indicators, schedules and other important data. It provides standardized view for each department or job function. The user can create multiple dashboards as per their requirements. It also allows them to group data. For instance, the EHS professional can create a separate dashboard view for environmental indicators, another for safety, and occupational health.
It gives the professional access to system records directly from interactive tables and lists such as schedules, to-do list, due activities, etc. that is available on the dashboard. These features make the dashboard more convenient for the professionals allowing them to stay on top of their workload and pick up where they left off, if they are interrupted from their work. It reduces the staff’s work burden.
The dashboard gives the user freedom to make customized EHS management system dashboards; giving data access limitation. The management data can be viewed made using various charts such as pie chart, radial gauge, bar, line graph, table, or list, which can be saved in a PNG format image. The image can also be use for external reports and presentations.
The global environmental health and safety market can reach approximately USD 96.2 billion by 2025; according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing investments in petrochemicals, construction, and oil & gas end-can propel market growth over the forecast period (2014-2025).
EHS Data Ltd, HS&E Group, RPS Group, and AECOM are the key participants of the market. Players participate in adopting mergers & acquisitions, product innovations, and collaborations to impel their position in the global market.
In-Depth Research Report on Environment health & safety market:
Global CBM (Coal Bed Methane) Market is expected to reach USD 17.31 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2014 to 2020. Unconventional CBM reserves, especially in coal-rich regions are increasingly gaining the spotlight as the industry strives for energy independence. Exploration and commercialization of unconventional hydrocarbon energy sources is seen as a critical step by energy agencies, to stabilize the energy supply-demand gap in the coming years. With CBM being a pure natural gas form, producers and consumers also have the opportunity to obtain much needed carbon credits and tax incentives.
The strict framework designed for extraction by various environmental agencies coupled with the highly capital intensive process is expected to be a key challenge for industry participants over the next six years.
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
- Global CBM production was 2,920.3 Bcf in 2013 and is expected to reach 4,667.4 Bcf by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7% from 2014 to 2020.
- Power generation and industrial applications dominated CBM usage, accounting for over 64% of global volumes in 2013, with the former expected to be the fastest growing CBM market, at an estimated CAGR of 8.5% from 2014 to 2020.
- U.S. and Canada are the largest CBM producers, accounting for over 70% of global volume in 2013. U.S. CBM market revenues were estimated at USD 7.22 billion in 2013 and are exoected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the most dynamic regional market, with significant unexplored reserves. China, India and Indonesia are expected to lead the Asian CBM industry. The Chinese Ministry of Land and Resources has already announced plans to produce 16 billion cubic meters of coal bed methane by 2015, while Indonesia has already audited 1,000 bcf net resources and has production target of over 15,000 bcf by 2020.
- Key companies involved in CBM extraction include Arrow Energy, Dart Energy, Santos, PetroCHina and petronas.
Demand for geomembranes market is expected to witness growth on account of its increasing usage for water management, mining, and civil construction
The global geomembrane market is expected to reach USD 2.43 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing spending towards waste and water management programs in Germany, Russia, China, and India is anticipated to drive the market. In addition, positive outlook towards mining industry in Middle East countries, South Africa, Peru, and Chile is expected to play a crucial role in increasing the application of geomembrane as a barrier medium to control industrial waste.
HPDE was the most extensively used raw material accounting for 32.6% of the global geomembrane market volume in 2015. Low cost, ease of installation, good welding strength, excellent low-temperature performance and good thermal stability during exposure makes HDPE as a favorable choice of raw material for the production geomembrane.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global demand for geomembranes was 809.9 million square meters in 2015 and is expected to witness growth on account of its increasing usage for water management, mining, and civil construction
- EPDM is increasingly used as a raw material for the production of geomembrane on account of providing good flexibility, excellent mechanical strength, and effective UV resistance, and thus, is expected to witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period. Geomembrane manufacturers mix EPDM with carbon black, curing agents and processing chemicals to produce larger sheet sizes which induce properties including excellent elastic elongation and superior weathering resistance.
- The global market for extruded geomembranes was 486.5 million square meters in 2015, making it the most widely utilized technology for manufacturing. Extrusion results in the formation of thin sheets which allows for flexibility of the geomembranes resulting in increasing its durability under stress.
- The robust presence of mining base in Australia and China in light of the abundance of minerals such as steel and diamond, respectively, coupled with improvement in mining sectors of African countries including South Africa and Nigeria in light of regulatory support is expected to result in significant demand for geomembranes. Mining is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9%, in terms of volume over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific was the largest consumer of geomembranes in 2015 accounting for 34.3% of the global volume share, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Rising awareness towards engineering polymers in the construction industry of emerging economies including China and India in light of new capacity additions by companies including BASF and Dow at the domestic level is expected to new markets over the next seven years.
- Key operating companies in the market include GSE Holdings, AGRU, CETCO, NAUE, and Solmax. Companies are focusing on expanding their market share via numerous strategies including mergers & acquisition and capacity expansions. For instance, in May 2014, GSE Environmental, Inc. opened a new manufacturing facility in Suzhou, China. In February 2014, GSE Holding signed a global distribution agreement with Tenax Group. This agreement will enable GSE Holding to distribute the products of Tenax Group, which include reinforced geosynthetics on a global level.
The global personal protective equipment market is expected to reach USD 68.69 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising awareness towards worker health and safety along with increasing industrial fatalities in rising economies of India, Vietnam, and China owing to lack of protective gear is anticipated to drive the global market over the forecast period.
Technological innovation, coupled with shifting consumer preference towards protective equipment which combines fashion with safety is further estimated to drive market expansion. Executive management in industrial firms has been becoming proactive regarding employee health & safety. The stringent regulatory framework in economies such as the U.S. and the UK has been forcing companies to follow strict safety norms to avoid occupational hazards.
Safety gloves dominated the global PPE demand accounting for over 23% of total revenue in 2015. According to OSHA, over 40% of the industrial fatalities and accidents are related to hand injuries. An increasing number of hand cuts, arm injuries, and abrasions in the workplace may be attributed to the high demand of this segment.
U.S. personal protective equipment market revenue estimates and forecast, by product, 2014 – 2024 (USD Million)
View summary of “Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market Analysis Report”
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global personal protective equipment demand was valued at USD 38.38 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 68.69 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2024
- Respiratory protection market was worth USD 5.10 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to witness notable growth over the next eight years on account of increasing requirement in mining, fire services, and emergency response, military & law enforcement, and healthcare.
- Chemical defending garments were the leading protective clothing segment in 2015. Stringent regulations coupled with growing chemicals and petrochemicals industries particularly in North America and the Middle East have contributed significantly towards the product commercialization.
- Manufacturing was the leading end-use segment and accounted for over 20% of total market revenue in 2015. Transportation is expected to witness the highest growth of 7.1% from 2016 to 2024. Increasing automobile production in Asia Pacific is expected to drive this segment.
- Europe was the major PPE consumer and accounted for 33.8% of global revenue in 2015 owing to stringent safety regulations coupled with significant demand in oil & gas, transportation and service industries. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth of 7.5% over the forecast period.
- Key companies operating in the global personal protective equipment industry include Ansell Ltd, 3M Company, Honeywell, Alpha Pro Tech Limited, Avon Rubber PLC, COFRA Srl, Oftenrich Holdings Company Ltd., Uvex Safety Group, and Rock Fall Limited.
Request for free sample of “Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market Analysis Report”
The global respiratory protective equipment market is expected to reach USD 8.53 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising awareness towards employee health & safety along with increasing respiratory diseases is anticipated to drive industry growth over the forecast period.
Established safety standards by regulatory agencies including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) particularly in Europe and North America have also contributed towards industry growth. Stringent regulations for threshold levels have been set by Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) for employees in healthcare sectors worldwide.
Supplied air respirator is expected to be the fastest growing product segment, at an estimated CAGR of 8.1% from 2015 to 2022. Supplied air respirator is worn when negative pressure and powered air-purifying respirators do not provide adequate protection.
U.S. respiratory protective equipment market revenue estimates and forecast, by product, 2012-2022 (USD Million)
View summary of “Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) Market Analysis Report” @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/respiratory-protective-equipment-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global respiratory protective equipment market was USD 4,822.4 million in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 8,538.4 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2015 to 2022.
- Air-purifying respirator emerged as a leading product segment and accounted for over 50% of total market revenue in 2014. Growing construction and pharmaceutical industry particularly in Asia Pacific region is anticipated to drive product demand over the forecast period.
- Industrial was the largest end-use segment and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2015 to 2022. Growing automotive and metal fabrication industries in emerging economies such as India, China, and Brazil is anticipated to raise product demand over the forecast period.
- North America emerged as the leading regional market with demand share exceeding 35% in 2014. Stringent occupational health & safety norms coupled with growing oil & gas, chemicals and manufacturing industry particularly in the U.S. and Canada is expected to drive the regional growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth of 8.2% from 2015 to 2022. High growth in the region may be attributed to rapid industrialization in economies such as India, Vietnam, China, Thailand, and Malaysia.
- Key players operating in global industry include Delta Plus, 3M Co., Bulwark Protective Apparel Uvex Safety Group, DuPont, Alpha Pro Tech, MSA Safety, Ansell Ltd. and Kimberley-Clark.
Request for free sample of “Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) Market Analysis Report” @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/respiratory-protective-equipment-market/request
Global high-temperature insulation market is poised to reach USD 5.14 billion by 2020. Increasing emphasis on energy conservation across various industries is projected to be one of the major driving forces for the market. Moreover, stringent regulation imposed on metal, cement, and oil & gas to reduce greenhouse gas emission has further augmented the industry growth. However, the carcinogenic content in high-temperature insulation material pose high risk to health, thus is expected to have an adverse impact on growth
Petrochemical application accounted for more than 30% of the market by revenue in 2013. Rising demand for petrochemicals along with the need towards energy conservation is likely to propel demand for the product in the petrochemical industry. Furthermore, stringent regulations emphasizing on workplace safety is expected to impact growth positively.
Global HTI products volume, by application, 2012
View summary of “High Temperature Insulation Market Analysis Report” @
Demand for HTI materials in petrochemical industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% over the forecast period. HTI is also gaining popularity among the powder metallurgy manufacturers. Also, industries such as aerospace, solar equipment, and fire protection industries are also projected to augment the demand for HTI over the forecast period.
Ceramic fibers accounted for more than 57% market by revenue in 2013. Rising trends related to replacing asbestos lining in furnaces and kilns with ceramic fibers is expected to augment market demand over the projected period.
Europe accounted for more than 35% market revenue in 2012. Stringent regulations to reduce GHC emission in Europe are expected to be a key driving factor for the regional market. The demand for HTI product in Europe is primarily dependent on imports from Asia. North America and Asia Pacific also contributed to the significant demand for HTI over the forecast period. Positive regulatory scenario related to improving workplace safety is expected to propel demand over the projected period.
However, European and North American markets have reached saturation and supposed to grow at a sluggish rate. In contrast, Latin America and Asia Pacific region are poised to witness substantial growth owing to rapid industrialization in Brazil, China, and India. Asia Pacific region is poised to grow at a CAGR of more than 8.5% over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific accounted for more than 46% of total production in 2012. Support from the government along with low manufacturing cost is expected to boost production of HTI materials in the region. Asia Pacific exports the majority of the HTI material manufactured in the region to North America and Europe.
Some of the major players in HTI market are Isolite, Skamol, Promat, Zircar, and Pyrotek. Thermal Ceramics and Unifrax dominate the global HTI market. Thermal Ceramics and Unifrax together accounted for over one-third of the total industry in 2012.
Request for free sample of “High Temperature Insulation Market Analysis Report” @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/high-temperature-insulation-industry/request
The soft covering flooring market is expected to exceed USD 152.5 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of about 5.2% from 2014 to 2020 owing to increasing population in metropolitan cities with people migrating from rural areas to urban cities coupled with changing consumer lifestyles. Soft coverings which possess dust-binding features include carpet tiles, rugs, and broadlooms. In addition to providing heat insulation & comfort, they also reduce noise reflections inside rooms.
Demand for these flooring solutions is expected to increase owing to the safety covering they provide and aesthetic appearance of offices, carpet tiles, home decors and rugs. Growing utilization of numerous designs of rugs and first-class carpets, owing to increasing number of customers and their buying power, is expected to have a positive impact on the industry.
Increasing capital gains and infrastructural investment are expected to drive demand for soft covering flooring over the coming years. Better research methodologies and manufacturing processes are estimated to fuel demand.
North America soft covering flooring market by application, 2012-2020, (USD Billion)
View summary of “Soft Covering Flooring Market Analysis Report” @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/soft-covering-flooring-market
In 2013, new residential and commercial construction constituted to nearly 70.0% of the application segment in the overall share. Need for better workplaces and offices that constitute the non-residential segment coupled with increasing employment opportunities are expected to drive growth in this market. office. Growing expenditure owing to an inclination towards better furnishings such as rugs & carpets and spending on commercial real estate are major driving factors for growth. Hospitality and travel also play a vital role in propelling demand.
Carpet tiles, area rugs, and broadlooms constitute the product segment. Carpet tiles emerged as the dominant application and captured approximately 70.0% of overall share. Manufacturers have been trying to gain prominence and product differentiation in the market by developing numerous variants and designs in carpet tile thus expanding their network. North America accounted for over 35% of the market share in 2013 dominating the global market.
New developments including sustainable and eco-friendly carpets have fuelled demand in US and Europe. India and China are expected to be the fastest-growing economies over the forecast period on account of growing need for home decor, renovation operations, and enhancements. Increasing capital investment in emerging economies is expected to be a key factor for the product growth.
Key players in soft covering flooring market include AstroTurf LLC, Abbey Carpet Company Inc., Beaulieu Group LLC, Cargill Inc., Bentley Mills Inc., Dixie Group Inc., Mannington Mills Inc., Engineered Floors LLC, Mohawk Industries Inc., Royalty Carpet Mills Inc., rinseo SA and Milliken & Company.
Acquisition & merger and partnership are the key strategies being adopted by the major players to enter into new markets, thus increasing their revenue. For instance, the takeover of Desso by Tarkett, The ALJ Regional Holdings acquired Floors N More LLC and the acquisition of Atlas Carpet Mills by the Dixie Group.
Request for free sample of “Soft Covering Flooring Market Analysis Report” @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/soft-covering-flooring-market/request