The Asia Pacific & Middle East personal protective clothing (PPE) market is expected to reach USD 17.55 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Conventions regarding worker health & safety issues and practices such as total quality management (TQM) are expected to fuel PPE demand making it mandatory for industries to comply with rules regarding employee safety at the workplace. Additionally, regulatory agencies in Middle East and Asia Pacific have been enforcing stringent regulations on employers to adopt PPE in order to ensure employee safety on account of rising hazards.
Protective footwear is anticipated to be the fastest growing product segment with revenue share estimated to exceed 20% by 2022. Increasing workplace fatalities in developing economies is anticipated to surge product demand in the near future. Growing construction industry in India, UAE, Saudi Arabia and China is also expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
China PPE market revenue estimates and forecast, by product, 2012-2022 (USD Million)
View summary of “Asia Pacific And Middle East Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market Analysis Report” @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/asia-pacific-middle-east-personal-protective-equipment-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Asia Pacific & Middle East PPE market was worth USD 9,661.4 million in 2014 and is expected to USD 17,558.6 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2015 to 2022.
- Hand protection was the leading product segment and accounted for 23.7% of total market revenue in 2014. Increasing number of arm injuries, hand cuts, and abrasions in workplace are expected to drive product demand over the next seven years.
- Asia Pacific accounted for over 65% of PPE revenue share in 2014. The region is anticipated to witness high growth over the forecast period on account of rising construction spending coupled with growing oil & gas industry in the region. Key growth countries in the PPE market include China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam.
- Middle East is anticipated to witness average growth of 7.5% from 2015 to 2022. The region is characterized by stringent industry regulations along with growing concern regarding occupational illness and injury cases. These factors are anticipated to drive PPE market in the region.
- Key players operating in Asia Pacific & Middle East region include Honeywell, DuPont, 3M, Ansell and MSA Company.
Request for free sample of “Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) Market Analysis Report” @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/asia-pacific-middle-east-personal-protective-equipment-market/request